FLEX PUMP SHOOT, LLC
Effective January 2, 2020
FLEX PUMP SHOOT, LLC (“The LLC”) is committed to protecting your privacy and collecting only the minimum amount of information necessary to provide users with the content and services on https://flexpumpshoot.com/ and its subpages (“the Site”).
Powered by Wrike.
In addition, the below additional policy sets out how the LLC, we collect, store and use information about you when you use or interact with our Site and where we otherwise obtain or collect information about you. It is our intention to be transparent and fair about how we handle information about you.
Information We Collect
It does not apply to information collected by: (i) us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or (ii) any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy practices.
Personal Data or Personal Information as used herein, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. Information that has been either anonymized or pseudonymized is not considered Personal Data.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information that you provide directly to us, for example, when you fill out an application for services or membership; choose a viewing filter; rate or comment on content; add items to your Favorites; communicate with us (via email, a contact form, postal mail, or otherwise), or make purchases on the Site.
In order to use certain features of our Site, You must complete an application. We collect and store the data you provide, including your email address, name, and any other information you may submit at your discretion as a message.
If you make purchases, we collect data as necessary to process your order. In order to process your payment we use third party payment processors. For security, we do not collect or store sensitive cardholder data, such as cardholder name, full credit card numbers or billing address data.
Your submission of your email address and application for Membership will be considered permission to solicit you for additional services we offer. You may request that we stop sending you emails at any time.
Information we Collect Automatically
We automatically collect the following information about you:
- Technical information, such as your IP address, type of device being used to access the Site, browser and operating system type and version, and similar system data.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our Site, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data that includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We may also collect, use and share your data to produce and share aggregated insights that do not identify you, but may be derived from your personal data. This is not considered personal data as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity.
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device information, search terms, and cookie information.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include Cookies (or browser cookies), which are small text files stored in your web browser or downloaded to your device when you visit a website, which are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie, and allow a website to recognize a user’s device.
Third-Party Technologies and Advertising
Unless expressly stated otherwise, our Site does not provide any Personal Information to these third parties. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use The Data We Collect
We use the data we collect through your use of the Site to:
- Provide and administer the Site;
- Communicate with you about your account;
- Manage your account preferences;
- Improve our Site and develop new products, services, and features;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Site;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions, abuse, and other illegal activities;
- Perform accounting and administrative tasks, and enforce or manage legal claims;
- In ways that we may determine, in our sole discretion, is necessary to ensure the safety or integrity of our users, employees, third parties, the public, or our company.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.
We retain the personal data we collect only for so long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected, to perform our contractual and legal obligations, and for any applicable statute of limitations periods for the purposes of bringing and defending claims.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We do not disclose your Personal Information except in the limited circumstances described herein.
We may disclose your Personal Information to:
- Members of our corporate team to the extent this is necessary for the purposes of provision of services, customer management, customization of content, advertising, analytics, verifications, functionality and security, and compliance.
- Our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, risk and fraud detection and mitigation, providing customer service, performing business and sales analysis, customization of content, analytics, security, supporting our Site functionality. These service providers may have access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
Financial information that you have provided to us will only be shared with our third party processors in order to initiate and complete any orders placed on your account.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
How We Protect Your Information
We are based in the United States, and information about you will be transferred to, and processed in, the U.S. and possibly countries other than the country in which you are resident. These countries may have data protection laws that are different to the laws of your country and, in some cases, may not be as protective.
Your password is an important part of our security system, and it is your responsibility to protect it. You should not share your password with any third party, and if you believe your password or account has been compromised, you should change it immediately and contact us with any concerns.
By using the Site you consent to the transfer of information that we collect about you, including personal information, to any country in which we, members of our corporate group (that is, entities that control, are controlled by, or are under common control with us) or our service providers are located.
Retention Of Personal Information
We will only retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. The period for which we keep your Personal Information that is necessary for compliance and legal enforcement purposes varies and depend on the nature of our legal obligations and claims in the individual case.
If you have questions about our data retention practices, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Choices and Rights
You have certain rights around the use of your data, including the ability to opt out of promotional emails, cookies, and collection of your data by certain analytics providers. You can update your account from within the Site, and can also contact us for individual rights requests about your personal data.
You can also choose not to provide certain data to us, but you may not be able to use certain features of the Site.
Rights that you may have, depending on the country in which you live, include:
- Accessing, correcting, updating, or requesting deletion of your information;
- Objecting to processing of your information, asking us to restrict processing of your information, or requesting the portability of your information;
- Withdrawing your consent at any time if we have collected and processed your information with your consent. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing that we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
If we ask for your consent to use your Personal Information, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Note that in case of a withdrawal of your consent you may no longer able to use several functionalities of our Site and our services.
You may, at any time, send us an e-mail at email@example.com to exercise your above rights in accordance with the applicable legal requirements and limitations. Note that some requests to delete certain Personal Information will require the deletion of your user account as the provision of user accounts are inextricable linked to the use of certain Personal Information (e.g., your e-mail address). Also note that it is possible that we require additional information from you in order to verify your authorization to make the request and to honor your request. We respond to all requests that we receive from individuals who wish to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Changes To This Policy
No Rights Of Third Parties
Our Policy Towards Minors
Our Site is not intended for persons under the age of 18 or the applicable age of majority in the jurisdiction from which the Site is accessed. We do not knowingly collect any information, including Personal Information, from minors. If you become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a minor has provided us with Personal Information, we take steps to remove such information and terminate that person’s account.